New Habits to Start This Week
I know not many people like Mondays. I guess I am weird, because I’m a big fan of them. The beginning of a new week means a fresh start, new possibilities, and an opportunity to begin again. So, here’s your Monday to do list, some ideas to start of your week on the right foot and keep it on track.
New Habits To Start This Week.
- Go to WordPress.com and start your blog. Do it. This is the week!
- Get a notebook, put it in your purse or knapsack. Whenever you are waiting for something or have a few free moments, open the notebook and doodle or write. Do this instead of surfing Facebook.
- Get your LinkedIN profile up to date, even if you aren’t looking for a job. While you’re there, find a few Groups to follow. It’s a great way to meet new people to do business with.
- Go to the library or amazon or wherever and pick up a book about something you want to learn more about. Read at least 10 pages every day. (This is the book I am reading)
- Read, write, meditate, exercise or just do something for you BEFORE you check your email in the morning. In fact, I dare you to resist checking email before 10am. Remember, you have control of your outputs AND your inputs. Email is aninput.
- Think about a place you want to travel. Spend a bit of time researching accommodations, flights, things to see and do. Start a file on the place. Figure out what it would take to get there and start a bank account for it. It might take a year, or 5 years. That’s okay.
- Do something physically active for at least 30 minutes each day. Stop saying you don’t have time. Your health is the most important thing you have.
- Avoid television. If television can’t be avoided because others want to watch it, do something else. Example: I’m writing this blog post while my hubby watches TV. You get used to the background noise (in fact, I find it motivating and sometimes what’s on a show or a commercial gives me ideas).
Good to go? Alright, go get started then, and have a great week! Oh, and if you have and ideas for great habits to start, drop them into the comments!